Crafted in Italy, the unique curvature shape of these Bormioli Rocco Sorgente glasses feels wonderful in the hand, offering a natural easy-hold grip by design. These artistically-styled glasses add a distinctive, fluid style to casual gatherings, destined to spark enlightening conversation. The double old-fashioned glasses are styled at just the right height to serve beverages straight up or on the rocks. Perfect for serving orange juice, lemonade or iced-tea, the cooler glasses are also the ideal height for tall cocktail beverages. These Italian glasses provide the durability for everyday use, adding an avant-garde flair to everyday water glasses. Dishwasher-safe. Made in Italy.
Craftsmen of fine glassware since 1825, Bormioli Rocco formulates superior glass to create exceptional serveware for restaurant and home use. Continuous investment in research, development and state-of-the-art technology preserves Bormioli’s prominence in the industry.
• Exceptional brightness and clarity exclusive to Bormioli Rocco glassware
• Artistically styled in a fluid design with a natural, easy-hold grip
• Double old-fashioned glasses ideal for beverages served straight up or on the rocks
• Cooler glasses perfect for tall iced beverages
• Professional-quality glassware crafted in Italy is a mark of excellence in barware
• Durable for everyday use
• Bormioli Rocco is the world-renown Italian innovator and manufacturer of glassware that is prized for the aesthetic value, purity and functionality