With a kegerator kit from Learn To Brew you begin to savor the taste of cold, fresh draft beer at home and save money too! A 16oz mug of commercial draft beer costs about half of the same beer in a bottle and home brewed beer is even cheaper! The kegerator conversion kits offered by Learn To Brew are ideal for any fun filled occasion.
Kegerator conversion kits are the easiest and most economical way to convert a new or spare refrigerator into an impressive home draft beer system. Our kegerator kits are designed to give you all the equipment required to easily dispense your beer. All you need is a refrigerator or freezer. You can easily convert a standing or chest freezer into a kegerator by using one of our temperature control units.
All of our kits are made using commercial grade components – the same you would expect at your local bar or restaurant and all of our kegerator kits come fully assembled.
Included with this kit:
* Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
* 4-Way Air Distributor w/ check valves (check valves prevent beer flow between kegs or back through your CO2 regulator.)
* 18 Feet of CO2 Gas Line
* 20 Feet of Beer Line
* 4 Sets of Pin Lock Liquid Disconnects
* 4 Sets Pin Lock Gas Disconnects
* 4 Black Picnic Faucets
* 5lb CO2 Tank (Ships empty by law**)
* 4 Reconditioned Stainless Steel Pin Lock Kegs*
* All Necessary Clamps (All kits come fully assembled)
* Included Free: An additional set of o-rings for each keg!
* Installation Instructions