Re-create the fun times of Mardi Gras. The excitement of Bourbon Street. A taste of New Orleans is made easily with Pat O’Briens Hurricane Cocktail Mix. It is the perfect cocktail mix for house specialty drinks. Served in bars, restaurants and hotels Around the World.
Manufactured using only the finest ingredients available and pure cane sugar. This product is easy to prepare-dissolves quickly in water. Pat OBriens Hurricane Cocktail Mix is packed in moisture proof poly-foil pouches for convenience in shipping, storage and long shelf life.
FAMOUS PAT O’BRIEN HURRICANE COCKTAIL MIX
1. Half fill a clean quart container with cold water.
2. Add mix to water, turn container upside down and shake thoroughly.
3. Add water to fill container and shake again.
4. Refrigerate after mixing.
Making the Drink
1. Use a 28 oz. Hurricane Glass. Fill with crushed ice.
2. Add 4 oz. of good dark rum.
3. Add 4 oz. of liquid Hurricane Mix.
4. Garnish with orange slice or cherry.
5. Serve with straw – HAVE FUN!
Each pack makes One US Quart
From New Orleans the World Famous Pat O’Brien’s is in the Vieux Carre’ of the French Quarter.
This is the same Original Hurricane Mix that’s been used at Pat O’Brien’s for countless years.